TO LEARN MORE ATTEND A FREE WORKSHOP ON HOW
TO PROTECT YOUR HOME, SPOUSE AND LIFE SAVINGS:
Call 800-964-4295(24/7) for upcoming dates and times
or register online -Trust, Estate and Asset Protection Workshops
PROBATE LAW IN MASSACHUSETTS
AT A GLANCE
Here are some questions to ask, the answers to which may help you decide if you need an experienced Massachusetts Probate law attorney:
- Family members fighting?
- Beneficiaries threatening to sue or making unreasonable demands?
- Are there are federal and Massachusetts estate and inheritance taxes to pay?
- Not sure what your responsibilities and obligations are as an executor, administrator, trustee or beneficiary?
- Can’t find the will or trust that governs the estate and don’t know what happens next?
- Do creditor claims and asset transfers have to be satisfied?
- Are family members from all over the state or country asking all types of questions?
- Are beneficiaries making demands and looking for their money?
- Trying to find an attorney who is trusted… experienced… and accessible…
The Massachusetts probate professionals at The Estate and Asset Protection Law Center have more than 25 years of estate administration experience. For more information on how The Estate Planning & Asset Protection Law Center of Dennis Sullivan & Associates can help you and your family navigate the often times difficult and confusing Massachusetts probate process register to attend one of our free educational workshops online or by calling (800) 964-4295. We have also developed the helpful guide “After Losing a Loved One What Should I Do Now?”, available free online. By reading the guide you will discover how to protect your spouse, home, and life savings from the high cost of medical and long term care. We look forward to helping you and your family.
We’re trusted… experienced… accessible…and we look forward to hearing from you.